Saturday, August 30, 2008

Game Day


I figured with this thing that I'd blog for every game day and talk about mostly Arkansas but really all of college football, so here goes nothing.


Anyway, as we all know, Arkansas opens up tomorrow night with Western Illinois. I expect it to be fun to watch from the beginning, and for the Razorbacks to put up plenty of points. I'd like to think that Casey Dick goes for over 275 yards passing and around 4 touchdowns.


I'm interested to see how Arkansas' defense stacks up against a top-tier tailback like Herb Donaldson. Now, granted, Donaldson doesn't face the rigors of SEC defenses every fall, but he can run the football, and Arkansas will have to stop it.


I'll give a score prediction for every game day, and my prediction for tomorrow is Arkansas 47, Western Illinois 23.


No comments: