Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lately It's Been Hectic

Well, it's been a while since I last posted on here, but a lot of things have changed since then.

I got to be a counselor at Green Valley for the first time ever and that went extremely well. I miss everybody from there and hope everyone from my cabin will want to come back next year.

Meanwhile, the Celtics defeated the Lakers in six games, which wasn't what I was hoping for or expecting, but if any team was to do it, it was Boston. They had a magnificent season and deserve the title.

Also in sporting news, how about Fresno St. in the College World Series? They came out of nowhere and are now National Champions. No team has ever lost more games and won a championship, but now the Bulldogs own that honor. It was a fun series to watch.

And today, my summer journalism class got over with. I kind of slacked off near the end with a good grade in the class already and with being at camp for a week, but hopefully I did well enough to get an 'A' and if not that at least a 'B.'

Anyway, I have to start working on Monday from 8 to 5 every day of the week. I'm not necessarily looking forward to it, but I am anxious to start making money.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

No comments: