Thursday, July 15, 2010

About time for an update...



For over two years, I've attempted to keep up with this blog and I've failed miserably.

However, my resolution for my final year of college is to update it almost daily if possible, with stories and information about sports that people care about in this area and around the state of Arkansas.

With it being mid-July and we're currently under the dog days of summer, all anyone can think about is the beginning of football season.

I'll start the blog full-steam ahead tomorrow with a game-by-game preview of Arkansas' upcoming football season.

After that, I'll do the Dallas Cowboys.

Once we get those two heavyweights out of the way, I'll start doing some junior high and high school stuff.

There's a possibility I'll be doing an internship with Vype Magazine this year, so anything I do for them, I'll try to put on here as well.

Hope everyone is excited about the new-and-improved blog.

No comments: